Cozumel Highlights by Jeep for Child
Come and tour the island of Cozumel aboard a Jeep and visit the most significant places that this Island has for you.
Come and tour the island of Cozumel aboard a Jeep and visit the most significant places that this Island has for you. Its privileged location in the Mexican Caribbean allows you to enjoy beautiful landscapes and crystalline turquoise waters. Discover the heritage that the Mayans left in their buildings of millennial construction that served for navigation. Beautiful beaches and the imposing Celarain lighthouse.
The fun continues at SkyReef, breathtaking location for snorkeling activity. Access is easy and very safe and you can enjoy an infinite variety of fish and reefs from the shore. The limestone wall gives shelter to many juvenile fish, ideal for macro photography. The depth goes from 1mt and extends up to 8mts.
The excursion includes a delicious Mexican dish at the end of this activity.
• Jeep Wrangler
• Bilingual guide
• Access to southern tip
• Purified water and beers
• Traditional Mexican food
• Equipment and Snorkel Tour
• Valid and current driving license
• Extra linen change
• Sunblock and mosquito repellent
• Cap and eyeglasses
• Extra money for tips and additional purchases
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
• Vehicles are for 4 people
• The minimum driving age is 18
• Important to submit a valid Driving License
• Driving prohibited under the influence of alcohol or other stuff
According to PADI’s regulations we DO NOT recommend this excursion to people with…
• Heart problems
• Pregnant women
• Children under 8 years
• ADULT 75.00
• YOUNG 65.00
• CHILDREN 60.00 (5 – 11 YEARS)
(UNDER 5 YEARS OF AGE ARE FREE)