4X4 Molas Point Expedition
$75.00 – $125.00
WE NEED A MINIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE TO BOOK THIS TOUR (view “RESTRICTIONS” below)
Come and explore the natural beauties of Northern Cozumel aboard a Jeep Wrangler 4X4 that will take you on a true all-terrain adventure.
You will able to enter your desired date for this tour during checkout
Come and explore the natural beauties of northern Cozumel aboard a Jeep Wrangler 4X4 that will take you on a true all-terrain adventure. Your experienced guide will take you through narrow paths where you will discover Mayan ruins that served as navigation beacons, virgin beaches where you will find incredible treasures, be surprised by the beautiful view that the lighthouse of Punta Molas offers, unquestionable witness to the dawn of this country, keep your eyes open at all times as you’re likely to see wildlife.
• Jeep Wrangler
• Bilingual guide
• 3 Mayan Ruins
• Access to the Punta Molas Lighthouse
• Unlimited Purified Water
• Closed Shoe
• Long-sleeve shirt
• Air conditioning
00:40 1st RUIN
01:35 2nd RUIN
02:20 3rd RUIN
03:00 ARRIVAL (FARO DE PUNTA MOLAS)
04:00 FARO DE FARO
06:00 END OF THE EXCURSION
• 1.- WE NEED A MINIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE TO BOOK THIS TOUR
If you’re alone and still wish to book this tour, you can do so, however, if no one else books this very same tour on that very same day as yours, we reserve the right to cancel your tour and return your deposit; depending on how long you stay, we may be able to offer you an alternative or we can reschedule, it will be up to you.
• The minimum driving age is 21 (with a valid driver’s license)
• The minimum age to participate in this excursion is 8 years and older
• All drivers must present a valid driver’s license.
• Pregnant women or people with back, knee, or neck injuries, due to safety, cannot participate in this excursion.
PRICE PER TOUR
125.00 USD / ADULT
100.00 USD / TEEN
75.00 USD / MINOR (5-11 YEARS)